We drove from Cincinnati to camping world in Berkley MA due to a good deal on a as is used trailmanor.We were worried, but things were better than we expected.

They checked a few things and sent more picts before we bought it, then drove to get it. They even gave us a gift - waste hose and showed us everything about the camper, even though we had paid already. We visited mountains in PA, new york and a few spots on the way there and back making it much funner. Well worth the trip, was 13 hours one way.

Seems like a long crazy trip, but we went for it, and worked out great.We even used the camper on the way back and was glad they showed us everything as we were first time camper owners.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I will never buy anything from camping world again.The first year I had the trailer, they were great.

Now that I've had it s year not so much. They do not help you anymore. No one does house calls anymore. You try to call and the phone just rings and rings.

Explanations are useless.

They may as well speak Latin!Makes no sense and of no help whatsoever.

Last year bought a used camper and they were great they made good on every promise they made would and I will buy from them again