After reading all these comments, My experience is not a whole lot different Camping World Gulf Breeze Fl has really stuck it to me not only with them being 60 miles from the house they have had my coach for 6 out of the last 12 months, on different times not all at once.I am still trying to get issues fixed.

I was going to trade in my current 2015 motorhome (gas) for a diesel, everything was approved thru my credit union and I went to pick up my new diesel pusher with a over 100K check in hand as we were going thru the closing process it reflected a 40K difference which the salesperson forgot to add, they said I could write a check for the difference.

Needless to say I walked away and have sworn never to do business with Camping World again.There 3 "P" stand for "*** POOR PERFORMANCE".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world trade in trade up for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments