1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought new 2018 27rr grey wolf 7/1/18. It's never made it camping- always broken- had to wait 3 months for a service appointment and it now 4/21/19 they still have it.

They lied about making repairs and turned in claims for some warrantee work to manufacture, but didn't repair or replace the defect as they said. They lied about how the intertainment system and garage bed worked- I can not use my unit - if I ever get it back, as it was designed. This week I asked to inspect the roof because they left the camper unleveled, unprotected outside for the 7 months they've had it- 4 breaks in the roofing allowing water issues. They informed me they knowingly sell faulty campers to the public and are not required to tell you about any issues- read the fine print, it says YOU the consumer do the inspection and accept it as you find it.

They told me not to trade for a new grey wolf toy hauler, the 2019 have 4 times more problems than my 2018 that they still havnt fixed. Also, damage caused by their technicians during repairs are not covered by them. I have handprints of oil/silicone on my cushions now, broken cabinet door and a unsafe furnace set up to name a few. I was told they have never read the enclosed camper manual from the factory, to pay no attention to the warning by the refrigerator manufacture not to block the air flow on the outside of the camper- but it's ok to hang a flat screen tv over this opening- my refrigerator doesn't work right- gee.

My list of problems and complaints is long. Indiana does not have a lemon law but there is a federal law. Folks if you are over 60- you have some protection from the senior consumer division at the attorney generals office. Im done fighting camping World- my only recourse now is consumer fraud, warrantee fraud, and unscrupulous sales tactics targeting senior citizens.

My dream retirement purchase has become my worst nightmare- couldnt use for my retirement camping trip and had to sleep in a box trailer with no heat/water/tolite or bed, missed 3 more trips since- and the General Manager who promised he would personally make this wrong right last week, took off for his vacation in Hawaii leaving me with my camper still in service. My week will be spent filing complaints at state and federal agencies designed to protect the consumer. Buyers be ware- what your salesman tells you means nothing and camping word knowingly and intentionally give the consumer false information. Get your warrantee in writing before you sign a purchase agreement- and did I mention smart phones have a record button- use it, if your state allows, to record your salesman and conversations with staff.

That's the only reason I can now prove my statements that intentional consumer fraud and targeting seniors is a current practice promoted at greenwood indiana camping World.

When you sign purchase documents - mark out things you do not agree with. Don't accept the language to allow camping World to continue these practices without recourse and accountability.

Comments