5.0

Hello Campers I just wanted to say How Great the Staff of the New Wentzville Camping World Mo Location is.We purchased a new Sunset Trail 320BH RV.

I actually did some research prior to the purchase and I wanted to know the Price of this Model From Camping World, when I called I was transferred to a sales Rep Melissa who looked up the price and gave me a quote over the phone when I told her I could buy this at a lower Price from another Dealer she told me they could price match the deal. I told her we would be in on the Weekend to make the Deal but we couldn’t wait so the next day we went to the store. Melissa was off so they had us speak to a great sales person Dan or Daniel Flynn he is wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Sales person, also Rob from finance superb.

We wanted some additional items added to our new coach like a Second AC unit and Vent Covers and a Maxx Fan.

The Parts & Service Dept exceptional group, Neal, Russ and Mike L.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Foristell, Missouri, United States #1209314

This review must be from an employee. The service department is the worst ever.

I am glad you had a great experience at the "New' Wentzville Camping World.Please don't ever try to get me in the door again.

I am new to camping, just purchased our camper before this place opened up. Last week I purchased an item and my wife wanted a different style, more expensive. they wanted to give me less than half of what I paid for this because I used a $25 gift card I got from Good Sam club. They would not do the difference.

And it was still brand new in original package!! I asked for a manager and they could not fix this. This is the way the Computer system is set up. So I got home and called Customer Service, they are saying the same thing.

You can only use it once??? RIP OFF!! I will go to a more consumer friendly store.

My friend that was with me, that just bought a new camper too, has bought a lot of items there also.He said he will reconsider going again too.