I want to give my sales person a great big thank you because I was on the fence of buying or not?But thanks to Mustafa Cunningham of Savannah Georgia he called me and let me know what was going on even when he was off with his son.

I was a recruiter in the US Army and follow ups were very important.  He made the difference of me buying. Thanks for making me comfortable. I am a little nervous about service because of the reviews but I will work that out Friday morning wish me Luck.

I wanted to express how greatful I was with my salesman.  I would recommend him to anyone that is interested in a camper.V/R Miguel Childress

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1202247

We too have done business with Camping World in Savannah, GA.What their service department lacks, Mustafa Cunningham makes up for.

He was our go to man whenever we had a servicing problem.Now that he has been promoted to sales we intend on buying our next camper from Mustafa.