4.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a 2014 forest river class c motor home and was very pleased with everyone!From Don the sales guy, Randy the manager, Jim the finance guy to John and Wayne the walk thru guys!

Can't wait to see the new showroom in Richmond Indiana! I don't know why this thing is making me type 100 words. I don't know why this thing is making me type 100 words. I don't know why this thing is making me type 100 words.

I don't know why this thing is making me type 100 words.I don't know why this thing is making me type 100 words.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Robbie69 is quite happy with variey of campers. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above!" of positive experience. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

We bought our trailer there in the coldest part of the winter.It's mandatory to pay this huge fee for an inspection.

Everything was supposed to be repaired that was found in the inspection. We had the trailer delivered to our home. Right away we started noticing things that were not repaired.

So far we've had to replace 4 things including a bathroom faucet and hot water heater element.I question whether it was even inspected.

Gee, I wonder if you work for CW.

to Anonymous #1127062

Amen...must work for CW because everything about that company sucks!!!!