Black water tank broke loose and almost fell out of RV. took it to Tallahassee, FL Camping World for repair.

Extended warranty says black water tank replacement or repair is covered. Camping World finally looked at it after a week(another complaint)and found that a bracket bolted to the frame holding the tank in had bolts broken and let the tank drop.

Good Sam extended warranty does not cover the four little bolts that broke and any other repair is not covered because any damage caused by the bolts breaking is "consequential damage" and is not covered. Don't get Good Sam extended warranty insurance!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about rv holding tank at Camping World was repair service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Comments

I agree bought a good Sam extended warranty for our 17’ travel trailer last year we just got back from vacation and problems with our slide out I called camping world explained my problem and told them I had the good Sam extended warranty they it would not cover the time to fix the problem of our slide out I’m very angry with our warranty they told me from the start it would everything in the slide out!