4.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Sales department was easy to deal with, I had a list of 5th wheels that I wanted to see. They were all on the lot and were shown to me by a young man that was very helpful.

He had good knowledge and explained good points and some bad points of different RV’S. This young man I wish I remembered his name. He did work in the service department now but was a sales man prior. This was on 01-09-2018 During the RV show in Akron so they were a bit short handed at the store.

I did connect with John from sales and he worked out the details in short order. He is also who will answer any questions you may have that come up while camping or on the road. If he doesn’t know he will get the answer for you. I made arrangements to pick my new RV and have the Anderson 5th wheel hitch and Air Lift air suspension installed.

The installation did take a bit longer than expected but they ordered lunch for me and wow was it good thank you. On the way home one of the air lifters lost air, I called Tracey in the service department in the morning and they arranged for camping world in Apollo PA to assist with the problem. I drove over that morning and one of the techs had the problem fixed in less than 5 minutes I’m not kidding. I thought for sure I would be there all day.

Talk about fantastic service and fantastic people like Tracey. These are all positive things that will go a long way with my wife and my self. I did experience something I didn’t like and that was the surprise that the price on the advertised price didn’t include freight and dealer prep. There goes another $2000 to the cost.

In the future I wish they would increase the advertised price to include these costs. Then when you see the finance department be prepared to ask a lot of questions. They will present 4 or 5 different payment options so don’t be fooled. They will try to sell Service contract this to me is a good Idea, paint protection and tire protection so you can add another $10,000 to the total deal.

So be smart and buy what you need and have an overall good experience. The overall cost was still lower and the service was good, and remember we can get service easily in every state we drive thru.

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Thank you Marcus for that review.