2.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Do not shop at this place!!

Found a brand new 2016 Jayco 325BQHS Fifthwheel that the camping world in Gulf Breeze had marked down, I contacted the dealer had everything set to purchase (loan,insurance, deposit) and a appointment for a Saturday pickup.Got to the dealership and made contact with the salesperson (Tiffany) that I had been dealing with and she led us to the RV it was sitting all closed up, she unlocked the door and when she went to pull the steps down they were stuck, I even tried and couldn't budge them so she went to get a service guy!

Started walking around outside Rv and found all kinds of problems. After finally being able to get inside found white sticky marks on the floor, saw dust on the bunkhouse beds and frame rales, plus more dust and dirt in the upstairs bedroom, bathroom, the carpet very looked dirty. I asked the sales girl if this unit had been cleaned and she stated yes ? I then asked if this was a demo or new and she said all of their units were demo's !

I Started looking more and found rust in the stainless steel sink, then after looking in one of the cabinets found a large bubble in the floor and you could see daylight from the outside where the wall met! She Tiffany left to go get help! I then went up on the roof and it was completely dirty and had been very poorly recaulked! The Floor manager Anthony showed up and asked what the problem was and then he had the nerve to ask me if we were closing on this unit cause he had another one in an hour!

I asked him to climb up on the roof and look which he did and said everything was normal and factory done, told him that was a lie! After that he left and then the general manager came out and asked about us buying the unit, after showing him the problems plus the mold behind the caulking on the rear of the trailer, I told him thanks but no thanks!

His attitude was the same as his floor manager!I do not recommend this dealership to anyone !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2016 jayco eagle 325 bhqs rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 jayco eagle 325 bhqs rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments