Hanover, Pennsylvania

The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper 4 days later.They called us and said we needed to come up with $15000 in cash because our trade in needed $15,000 worth of work!!!!

Nothing could have been further from the truth. They were trying to get more money from us after they signed A contract with us whereby they were giving us $18,000 for our trailer (5th wheel), we're making money off of us on the purchase of a new trailer and would have also made a profit on the resale of our trade-in. We did not have $15000 to give them so the deal was terminated. Really?

"Oh it needs new tires". It's called wear and tear , as it is an 8 yr. old trailer!! They knew that!

Come on people.We are STILL Awaiting the return of our trailer to us!

Review about: Trailer Price.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Trade-in
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $15000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Happy in Hershey 7

We had to fill out a trade appraisal form when we bought and we told them everything we knew that needed fixed and they treated us good. They gave us what they told us before seeing it . Didn't you fill out one of those forms ?