The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper 4 days later.They called us and said we needed to come up with $15000 in cash because our trade in needed $15,000 worth of work!!!!
Nothing could have been further from the truth. They were trying to get more money from us after they signed A contract with us whereby they were giving us $18,000 for our trailer (5th wheel), we're making money off of us on the purchase of a new trailer and would have also made a profit on the resale of our trade-in. We did not have $15000 to give them so the deal was terminated. Really?
"Oh it needs new tires". It's called wear and tear , as it is an 8 yr. old trailer!! They knew that!
Come on people.We are STILL Awaiting the return of our trailer to us!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Price
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new camper back in June. we noticed on our first trip. (luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."