Getting the run around from camping world Hanover pa
The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper 4 days later.They called us and said we needed to come up with $15000 in cash because our trade in needed $15,000 worth of work!!!!
Nothing could have been further from the truth. They were trying to get more money from us after they signed A contract with us whereby they were giving us $18,000 for our trailer (5th wheel), we're making money off of us on the purchase of a new trailer and would have also made a profit on the resale of our trade-in. We did not have $15000 to give them so the deal was terminated. Really?
"Oh it needs new tires". It's called wear and tear , as it is an 8 yr. old trailer!! They knew that!
Come on people.We are STILL Awaiting the return of our trailer to us!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Price
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."