Getting the run around from camping world Hanover pa
The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper 4 days later.They called us and said we needed to come up with $15000 in cash because our trade in needed $15,000 worth of work!!!!
Nothing could have been further from the truth. They were trying to get more money from us after they signed A contract with us whereby they were giving us $18,000 for our trailer (5th wheel), we're making money off of us on the purchase of a new trailer and would have also made a profit on the resale of our trade-in. We did not have $15000 to give them so the deal was terminated. Really?
"Oh it needs new tires". It's called wear and tear , as it is an 8 yr. old trailer!! They knew that!
Come on people.We are STILL Awaiting the return of our trailer to us!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Price
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self...."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."