State: Georgia City: Cartersville Product: Camping World Rv Repair Clear all filters (1 of 560 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World Rv Repair Review from Cartersville, Georgia

1.3
I went to camping world in Chattanooga Tenn. I was there three days. It was only to take one day. I got there at 10:30 am they did not come to the park at there location to get my rv until 3:00 pm. I talked to the service he sad I would have to stay over the part wasn't there yet. He told me two days before that all the parts were in. Lie lie lie. So next dat they didn't come get my rv until 1:30 and I went up to the office and told me i was to call him lie lie lie. So they started working on it about 2:30 pm. From that time to closing I sat at the lake there until 5:45 and still not done. Lie lie lie. Last night when I hooked my rv water ect water started pouring out the living room slide out. I spent 3 hours trying to get the water out. But when I told him he said I must have left the water at kitchen sink on lie lie lie. Now he tells me to get off the property and don't cam back. Now if I was 20 years younger I would have gone to jail because I would have BEAT the *** out of him then I would have gone to jail. Chattanooga camping world YOU SUCK. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY A RV FROM. PEOPLE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM. IF I MISSPELLED ANYTHING VERY SORRY.
Review