I took my RV to camping world to have my extended warranty transfer to another RV, it had been inspected by camping world and passed.However, there was an issue they wanted to readdress, so I took it back in for a final inspection.

At this time it was discovered that there was some damage on the side of the vehicle that happened while taking the vehicle into camping world, it needed repaired. So I left the vehicle with camping world for three months, when I got my RV Back and started up the generator in ran for 40 minutes then cut off. I did this several times with the same results, I had the generator worked on prior to the inspection so I know the generator was in great working shape. However, I don't think camping world exercised the generator while it was in their custody and as a result the generator gummed up or the fuel pump is clogged, now I have to pay another 2-3 hundred dollars to have this repaired.

All of my emails to Camping World customer service in reference to this problem has gone unanswered.I will present the bill, once the Gen is fixed, to your office in hopes I can get a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments