I had bought a new 2014 big country 5th wheel the first week after I had brought it home my furnace went out they tell me it was a fluke in this to happen now one year later my furnace went out again I'm disabled I cant bring it in to be fixed they told me they cant come fix because I'm not able to bring it to them they don't even offer a mobile service to make the repair thanks a whole lot for your help camping world for helping the disabled people I will never buy anything from camping world again

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy and worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments