1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a Thor RV Motorhome May 31st 2017, today is Sept 18, 2017 the Motorhome has been back to CAMPING WORLD 3 times and needs to go back again for the same Electrical Problem...To me it's like ( give me your money) and get the *** out of my life and stay out of my life) That is how I feel...Called Thor Corporate they were -0- help.STAY AWAY FROM CAMPING WORLD AND THOR RV MOTOR HOMES.

OH, they say all the right things but of little value.

We bought a brand new RV instead of a used RV, so that we would have no problems - now I realize that may have been a mistake.At 70 years old -Our $70,000 was hard to come buy but it was a dream for a long time, now it is a NIGHTMARE.!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Did not know how to fix electrical problem.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Not going to ever but anything at Camping World, that's for sure. Ugh!