On April 3, 2017 my wife and I bought a 2017 Mallard M28 trailer, at Camping world located in Dover, Fl.When signing the paper work we were asked if we wanted to buy any service contracts.

We did buy one for 2526.00 plus tax and one for 1030.00 plus tax. We left the dealership at 2:30, and on the way home we decided that it was too much over our original budget we set. When we got home 3 hrs later I called the business manager Anthony Gagliardi. I told him that we changed our minds and did not want the service contracts.

He said he would send out the cancellation forms and we should sign them. After three days I had to call him again and remind him. He did send them, but they were blank with nothing on them. I called him and said that wouldn't sign the forms blank.

He said that's the way its done. I hung up and called Paula the Finance Manager and told her the story. She filled the forms out and sent them to us.We signed the forms and sent them back.She also said that the process would take 4 to 5 weeks before the bank would get the check. On 5/9/2017 I called Paula to give us an update.

She said she would have to check with someone and she would call me later in the day. She did call back and said they needed the bank account number so they could send the money in about a week, but only for the one contract totally 2526.00 plus tax. I told her that we were paying interest on that money. She said thats the way it is.

She then said if I gave her the account they would pay the first contract on 5/9/2017.She said we should check with the bank in 10 days The other contract 1030.00 plus tax could take up to 10 weeks My wife and I think that they are playing with our money. Remember the contracts were never put into use. They were canceled the same day they were bought. The total amount is over 3800.00.

That is a lot of money to be floating out of our pockets.

We were very disappointed with the way we were treated at Camping World Please help us get our money back ASAP.George & Carol Krause 2141 Parrot Fish Dr Holiday, Fl 34691

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments