2.2

My husband and I bought our 2017 Jayce at the end of the year last year.We have had multiple issues with it and couldn't get it in for service until last month.

We finally got an appointment March 6th. As of today's date our camper is still sitting outside the service area and has not been serviced. We have received one phone call to let us know the service advisor we were working with was no longer with Camping World and a new service advisor would be contacting us. We have place multiple calls to talk with someone, and have not received a call back as of today's date March 27th.

We called to talk to a manager today and was told he was in a meeting. We insisted we wanting to speak with him and was not put through. She didn't even the line to talk to anyone. She just refused to put anyone else on the line.

I emailed the service department today and I am waiting on a reply. I am sure I won't receive one. We would just pick up our camper, but it has many defects. The refrigerator doesn't work, the kitchen floor is soft and needs repair.

The wall by the door was busted at one point and repaired with glue instead of replacing the wood.

The exterior lights won't cut off.This is just the beginning, too much to go into.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Total lack of concern for customers, Cw did not complete pre purchase inspection as was told.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

People need to go to privately owned dealerships where you are cared about instead of the Evil Giant.

I hear about the horrible service everyday but yet *** people still go back and believe their lies.

CAMPING WORLD is the worst place you can do business. Please spread the word and help stamp out this evil enterprise.