About two weeks ago I took my camper to Camping World for a review of my delamination problem on my camper's front cap. I delivered it to the service center they agree to look at it for a diagnosis. After a phone call they said I had two options, one to replace the cap for four thousand or repair the problem for twenty five hundred depending on what they found. I agreed to have it repaired. Two days later they call and said they did not want to work on my camper. They wanted to replace the cap only. After a few choice words I picked up the camper, paid the diagnosis bill and went home.

When I got home I got on the internet and found a company Hemet Valley RV that would provide me with a new prefabricated fiberglass front cap for 800.00 dollars. I proceeded to repair my front cap without any problems [no other damage] for a grand total of 1000.00 dollars.

Thank you Camping World for you lack of customer service you saved me over two thousand dollars. Keith

ktsm0812@msn.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service or product warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of camping world repair. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments