1.6

We were pricing a product at different locations, and Camping World had the best price, plus their website promoted free shipping to Canada. A neighbour signed for the UPS delivered package, and paid $57.13 for the parcel.

If it cost $57.13 for free shipping, I would how much it would have been if we paid for the shipping.

There may be fine print that says that the shipping isn't free, but they sucked us in with this, what I consider to be, misleading advertising. If they mislead customers about shipping, can they be trusted with an order.

I will never order from them again, and they are on my "tell one hundred people" list.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments