Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Long story short, they lied about prices, put different prices on the contract than what we agreed to. No one returns phone calls, I mean no one - sales guy, managers, finance guy, and regional managers.

Only my previous post got me a call back and basically was told I signed it so tough luck. Even though at first they acted like they would honor the quoted price. It was over$1000 difference. The sales guy said the hitch and need alterations to our towing system, were included in the price but later the paper work showed they paid for them with a bonus rebate that was supposed to go toward the camper.

And then the finance guy was so unprofessional swearing and carrying on about his family troubles. Calling his own daughter a Bi**h! He presented warranties as bundles but we learned later they were individual. He said he told us that but I never would have paid $1000 for a roadside assistance when I already have of through my insurance.

He quoted me $3000 for the warranties but it was over $8000. He distracted us with his family stories and said here sign this it’s just the warrenties added. And then when I questioned it that same day he said well I signed for it. It took foverevr to get through to anyone and I only finally did because he answered the phone thinking I was someone else, he said he wouldn’t have answered if he knew it was me.

So they are all around crooks. I get sale flyers and coupons in the mail from them, I’d rather pay more to someone else then give them another cent of my money.

Their prices aren’t good anyway. They mark things up and even with the good Sam card, amazon and Walmart have better prices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Sales Representative.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Comments