3.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

Bought our 5th wheel camper in March 2017, new, from Camping World Spartanburg, SC.In June the faucet at the kitchen sink started to leak.

On our way back home from our trip To Vermont our fender skirt split horizontally while driving down the road. After we got home I went to Camping world to see about buying a washer to fix the faucet. I was told that they would just replace the whole faucet under warranty, I also explained what happened to the fender skirt and they said that would be re placed too, all I had to do was send then photos of the faucet and fender skirt. I did.

I didn't get a response right away so I emailed them and they replied that they had received the photos and would order the parts. This was about July 7th. I need the camper in August so I went to Lowe's and bought a faucet and installed it. I still hadn't heard back from them in Oct so I sent an email for an update, no response.

I sent another in Nov and got a call. I was told I needed to bring the camper in even though they had previously said I didn't need to. I told them I had already replaced the faucet because I couldn't wait for them, but that I still need the fender skirt. I was told that if the damage hadn't been noted on the initial inspection, it wasn't covered, (not what they had told me to my face in July).

They also said that the manufacturer covered the warranty and that I need to talk to them. So from July trough November it was all lies and misinformation. Another Forest River dealer order and received my fender skirt in 2 weeks.

Karolina Koaches now has my business.Camping World will sell you a camper and add on accessories but forget warranty service, just lies there.

Review about: Camping World Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Warranty service, Deception, Parts not ordered.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments