I purchased a New Cardinal by forest river at camping world.They said it was the best model and would last a long time.

I filled the fresh water tank and went on a trip from florida to ohio after crossing into ohio i heard something that sounded like tire popping looked out my mirrors and saw no smoke or anything so I figured it might of been the road or something well another 40 miles down the road I stopped for fuel and noticed my bottom trailer skirt ripped and dragging on the ground under further inspection I found that my fresh water tank was completely gone, just some wires and hoses that went into the tank remained so I'm not sure If someone hit the tank or not. I have called 5 dealers and everyone has given me the run around talking about 1 month to even look at it while im stranded in ohio with a trailer that has things such as 75 gallon water tanks falling off. At about 8 pounds per gallon that makes it a 600 lbs brick falling off the trailer I hope no one was killed.

Forest River needs to take action to not risk lives over not putting in a couple more screws.On another note one of the camping world dealers told me that one do this a month ago, so its not that uncommon.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of forest river cardinal from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments