Our Fleetwood storm was stolen, and trashed out. As if that wasn't bad enough we took it to Hillsboro OR camping world. The insurance adjuster meet us there, they looked at the RV determined what needed to be replaced and repaired. I ask if we would have it back in time for our camping reservation on June 9th. Oh yes we should be able to make that I was told. After repeatedly calling and never having them return my calls. I tried management, they would have some call me of course that didn't happen. I called 6/25/14 was told the only thing missing was some window blinds. The insurance adjuster just call to tell me, the blinds should be there by July 7th, but then informed me that they were waiting on heating core, and windshield which would take an additional 7 WEEKS. SUMMER WILL BE OVER, WE HAVE MISSED CAMPING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 4TH OF JULY!!! If they had not lied about the missing parts we could have rented a vacation home at Detroit Lake, but now of course there is nothing available. The next big trip is for our 5 year old adopted daughter's 6th birthday on August 24th, so yet another cancelation.

This has been the worst customer service I have ever heard of. I believe that the money paid to Camping world by insurance in May was not used to order the parts for our RV. If the parts can not be proven to me as ordered, I intend to look into fraud charges.

A very mad and frustrated

Jill M Johnson

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832860

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark