Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Ordered a stove top didn't get it so I emailed camping world.Got a call from CW and she said she was sorry my stovetop went to the wrong address and was going to call manufacturer to send another.

Ok but then I received the stovetop the same day as she talked to me then four days later I got another stovetop. Ok the stovetop didn't fit so I had to return both stovetops. Got ahold of CW and told them I wanted to return them. Told CW I didn't think I should pay for extra one.

Well it turned out CW said they would have UPS pick up both. Been over two weeks and still have not got my money back.

Called and CW don't know what's going on.never order from CW.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of mail orders and returns. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of camping world customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $275. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1343025

At least you got two undamaged ones. They sent me a damaged one and refused to make it good.