2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We have had norhing but headaches since we purchased a new but previous model year class a rv we thought was a deal, now we know we paid too much, and they took advantage of our newbie status.Get a really good inspector to find the problems they won't tell you about, don't believe a word Bobby Lee says and get everything in writing, research the price, and don't leave the lot until every issue is resolved; better yet, find a more reputable dealer, we learned this tbe hard way, check the reviews and believe them.

No dealer should sell you a coach with bad batteries, an ac vent that doesn't work at all, a generator with 34 hours on it, a door in severe need of adjustment, a water heater that needs repair one month out. I can blame the ac vent on the manufacturer, the rest was their lack of care of the rv; also they are sloppy, they fixed molding that fell off and got glue all over our counter. One month out we have no hot water and they don't care. Their service is always packed, I can see why.

Your warranty will pay for damages they are responsible for, but they take responsibility for nothing.

My best advice is run, don't walk in the other direction.I wish I had bothered to read reviews before I bought from this place.

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments