I agree with some of the other posts that after the sale they forget all about you. Harrisburg Camping World sold us a Thor 27a which in the first trip we took both slides leaked the USB ports didn’t work and you couldn’t even keep it in the road.

They said it would take 3 months to fix. We also got sucked in to buy the paint and fabric package which they never did. We waited 2 extra days to have done. That most definitely is fraud.

We questioned it after a few months an called them an they said all we never got billed for it so I guess we didn’t do it. So we took it to McGoerge in va and they did it. If we wouldn’t have questioned it we paid 4 grand to them for nothing. Great for them.

After a few month we traded it for a Winniebago which is great. But same problems again a few small warranty issue and Harrisburg says it could take up to 28 days to fix. I could do it myself in about 2 hours.

This place shop especially is very poorly managed and don’t care about their customers that buy their units there. They are rude and I suggest go somewhere else for a camper.

Wish I would have went back to RV Wholesalers like we did the first time when we bought our travel travel. He paid for a few items out of his pocket the warranty wouldn’t cover.

Stay Away From Harrisburg Camping World!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29.

Comments