Resolved
2.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 05

Today I received two gift cards from Camping World.!

for 500 and 1 for 100.They threw in the 100 for my troubles..

Update by user Jun 02

I received a call last night from Camping World.They apologized for my troubles and are sending me the 500 gift card with an additional 100 gift card for all me trouble.

Now lets see when and if I receive it. I will keep you updated.

I should have it by Tuesday.I will keep you updated.

Update by user May 30

I'm getting more aggravated with Camping World.Especially with the rapid response supervisor that goes by the name Mark Fejfar.

He never returns my calls and when I call the main number all I get is BS that he's not at his desk and they will give him the message to call me. Which he never does. Is this how Camping World treats their customers? This has left me no choice but to take to social media.

I also posted on a site called pissed off consumer And have shared it on Facebook, Twitter and Goggle.

Also I will be looking at moving my financing away from Good Sam unless I am contacted ASAP.I spend over 80 thousand dollars on a new RV not counting what you will make in finance charges, and you want to screw me out of a 500 dollar in store coupon that most likely only would cost you 100.

Update by user May 30

It is now 5/30/17 and still no response from camping world.

Original review posted by user May 28

I received an ad from Camping World stating buy a new RV this month and receive a 500 gift certificate to use in store.The ad states must be shown before purchase.

I had been dealing on this RV for a week but had not purchased it yet. When it was time to put my money down and sign the papers I showed them the ad. They said I would not get it because we had been working on this deal for a week. I told them I have not bought it yet.

They said I did. LOL. I have signed nothing and I still have this check for 20 thousand in my hand. After arguing for a bit I told them I will take it up with the corporate office.

I called and was turned over to The Rapid Response Team. I was told they would be in contact with me within 48 hour. Ive called back a dozen times now and the guy is never at his desk.

I ask for his supervisor and I'm told sorry cant do that but we will give him a message.I'm fed up and turning this over to the better business bureau and to my State's attorney.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I was thinking of buying an RV also after I saw yours, Steve, and dropping close to $100k, but not after the issues and problems you have been having! I'll give my money to a company that cares about their customers beyond cashing the check! I WILL also be spreading the word about this company!