We were in the market for a new Motor home. Camping world in Marion NC advertised the exact one that my wife and I were looking for.

I called to talk to a sales person and the guy I was able to talk with knew what he was talking about. I worked out a issue or 2 with him on the unit we decided we wanted. We drove 6 hours 360 miles and spent the night at the Walmart campground just about 8 miles from Tom Johnson Camping world of Marion NC. We had it set up to meet the sales guy Keven Rice at 9 AM.

They open at 8Am so we went at 8. We meet with the sales guy as planed. They did a trade in allowance on our motor home and then showed us the price. They uped the price of their motor home by $3000.00 and lowed balled me on mine by over $6000.00.

Keith did not want us to be upset so he went and got his manager. His manager or a fellow claiming to be the manager approached us all puffed up and loud and in a threatning tone asked us how much money did I expect him to lose in this transaction. He stood and said his unit was new and next month ours would be worth even less. He said the internet was not our friend and said he was tired of people expecting him to lose money on units!

He again said in a loud threatening voice how much money do you expect me to lose!

I replied I drove 360 miles based on an advertised price that you put on the internet and that is what I expect you to honor. He replied a loud voice again I not loosing that much money we got up and left.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: The manager ought to feel real good about himself as if I had already had my coffe he would have had his ASS beat upside down for talking to my wife and I like he did!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Pleasantness of kevin rice.

I didn't like: That the fact that the company lyed to me.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2016.

Comments