We were in the market for a new Motor home.Camping world in Marion NC advertised the exact one that my wife and I were looking for.

I called to talk to a sales person and the guy I was able to talk with knew what he was talking about. I worked out a issue or 2 with him on the unit we decided we wanted. We drove 6 hours 360 miles and spent the night at the Walmart campground just about 8 miles from Tom Johnson Camping world of Marion NC. We had it set up to meet the sales guy Keven Rice at 9 AM.

They open at 8Am so we went at 8. We meet with the sales guy as planed. They did a trade in allowance on our motor home and then showed us the price. They uped the price of their motor home by $3000.00 and lowed balled me on mine by over $6000.00.

Keith did not want us to be upset so he went and got his manager. His manager or a fellow claiming to be the manager approached us all puffed up and loud and in a threatning tone asked us how much money did I expect him to lose in this transaction. He stood and said his unit was new and next month ours would be worth even less. He said the internet was not our friend and said he was tired of people expecting him to lose money on units!

He again said in a loud threatening voice how much money do you expect me to lose!

I replied I drove 360 miles based on an advertised price that you put on the internet and that is what I expect you to honor.He replied a loud voice again I not loosing that much money we got up and left.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pleasantness of kevin rice and stated that there is a room for improvement of that the fact that the company lyed to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the manager ought to feel real good about himself as if i had already had my coffe he would have had his ass beat upside down for talking to my wife and i like he did!" of camping world customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments