2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I just received a briefcase 40 w solar panel I ordered from CW and it did not include the carrying case that was supposed to be included.I called support and they said that model does not include a carrying case.

I was looking at their website while talking to support and told them the images they have on THEIR website for this model does show a carrying case. She agreed the ad did show a carrying case, but they do not include one. I told her this was false advertisement, and she just asked me if there was anything else she could help me with.

The carrying case was the reason I ordered this panel from CW rather than another site.So much for believing what their ad says!

This person wrote the review about Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments