2.6
Insurance Quality

I brought my coach for service, I needed slides serviced, hot water serviced and generator serviced and oil change .I was I luck as these services were on sale, oil change 69.99.

gen service 99.00 slides service 99.00 and so on

when I picked up the coach it was $1,200 and when I asked how could that be she showed me my invoice, yes oil change was $69.99 but they failed to tell me now the charge for each qt of oil and $129.00 per hour labor. this happened on all services. and I bought wipers for $25.00 a piece and they charged me $129.00 to install these wipers.I asked her to show me where it says I will be billed for labor and each item, it was not on the board where these services were listed and was not on the $500.00 estimate. her response was, well we have the cheapest labor rate around and I am sorry but it is what it is.

I was so mad for being absolutely lied to and taken advantage of.... MY estimate for tires was $418.00 a piece and the labor charge was over $1000.00.. I never heard of these fees and went to a local shop and got new tires for 250 a piece. I will never ever get anything done from camping world again, they are a complete rip off and the women who worked there apologized 100 times and said she hears that all the time.

this is a crime and bad business and I am a full timer and tell everyone I meet my story.

its not the money its the lie and not being upfront telling clients there policy to charge labor and supplies plus the price they list on there board.shame on you camping world..not like you care....

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty and disinterest. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments