I sent this message below and did not receive one reply after horrible service.

My Wife and I purchased a Bullet Premier 30RIPR travel trailer in January (2014) at Tampa Fairground's RV Show . We traded our 2010 Keystone Laredo 302LT that we purchased from Lazy Days to purchase your 2014 Bullet Premier. On our first trip with this new camper, we had a leak in the bathroom between the cabinet and the shower.We immediately returned the camper for repairs. The next camping trip, we had a leak between the sink and the shower in the bathroom and the Television did not work. We contacted the store and brought the camper in again. The next camping trip we we had yet another leak in the bathroom, a leak in the water heater valve and scratches in the floor from the slide out. We returned the camper for repair again. They said the leak was fixed and put some filler on the floor. The next time we went camping, we had yet another leak in the bathroom shower and our floor had 4 large scratches in it from the slide out. We dropped the camper off once again. The camper was dropped off the weekend after Thanksgiving. Our warranty was going to expire at the end of January so we planned a trip in the beginning to make sure everything would work. Our trailer was at your location from November -March and very little was was completed. We picked up the trailer from your lot despite the fact that the repairs were not completed. With so so many problems, we wanted to test the camper before the warranty expired. I am very glad we did because the air conditioner no longer worked. I returned the camper to camping world after our trip and expected everything to be done quickly. A month later, I was asked to come look at the camper floor because the floor was completed and they wanted me inspect. The floors were supposed to be replaced (the approval was granted prior to Christmas) yet once again, a poor patch job was the result. Additionally, we found extensive body damage on the outside of our trailer. It had actually been hit while sitting in your lot for months. My frustration continues to grow over the incompetence of this company. It's one thing to be patient--another to be brushed off and ignored.

Our unit was in your possession since November 26th and had all approvals for repair secured! Suddenly, according to Dover personnel, many employees had been fired or removed and we were starting over. Recently,we collected our camper with the AC, body damage and Floors repaired.

I have no confidence in our trailer and have requested an extended warranty from you. My wife and I called and emailed many people with complaints about the service and failure to receive responses from camping world personnel. My wife and I feel it is only fair to us that you extend our warranty for our trailer with out any cost to us. This would not only show us that you are truly apologetic about how we were treated but also would demonstrate confidence the trailer you sold us. I would appreciate a response for our request from someone in this email as soon as possible. I have all correspondence if there is any question about dates, repairs and customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2014 keystone bullet premier. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 keystone bullet premier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments