We purchased an 7year extended warranty for about $2.2K at the same time we purchased our Bullet trailer in Dec 2010.In June 2015 I tried to use the warranty and the repair facility was told there is no warranty on file(I heard him say it on speaker phone), he also had the facility call some other numbers with the same result.

I have the contract and I emailed a scan of the contract to Camping World in Burlington WA(where we purchased it), at their request, she replied that it looked legitimate and passed it on to their extended warranty person and they would get to the bottom of this.

I've made phone calls(no answer only voicemail) and several emails and no response from them since.They are ignoring me and I think they are counting on the fact that legal action would cost more than the contract, since we don't live in Washington state.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2200. pforster is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. the best about camping world rv extended warranty service from Camping World was excellent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

If it has not been resolved, contact corporate, HQ for CW, then file a formal complaint with the Washington State Better Business Bureau AND The WA State Attorney General.You may not live in the state, but your purchase made in WA state, and you likely paid State sales taxes on the purchase.

But regardless of where you live, the warranty deal was signed and paid for in the state of Wa. You can also write a letter to trailer life and or Good Sam Club, both have resolution help columns that if you send them copies of your douments and explain the circumstances, including names,dates etc of who you spoke to. They will also go after them on your behalf. Hopefully it was all worked out.

If not. Try those and good luck and hopefully much happier trails.

Ps.

I looked at a rig at CW myself and got a weird vibe from them saying to leave, so I bailed and had the BEST experience with a purchase at Apache Camping in Everett.Was treated with regard and respect always by all their employees.