Had a new dometic fridge installed by camping world in Chatanooga tenn.and bought the $269 dollar extened warenty they offer.

3&1/2 years later fridge quits and camping world of belville mi. runs diognostics and finds cooling coil is shot. they give insurance company 2 qoutes one for new cooling coil and one for replacing with new fridge. a new fridge is cheaper and in stock so they could get me back camping in a day.

warrenty ins co.

will only approve a new coil.so now i am told it could take from 4 to 6 weeks to get the coil.buyer beware of camping world for selling that ins.

Review about: Camping World Replacement.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Branson, Missouri, United States #846694

So when your alternator goes bad on your car and because you have warranty you trash the business because they don't give you a new car instead of replacing the alternator?It's an RV buddy.

You are going to have problems and be inconvenienced.Get over it

to Rvdoctor Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #847159

not the same thing.prompt service is the most important thing in a service industry.

the insurance company is spending more money to service my rv and keeping my rv out of service during the best part of the camping season in MI.they could have excepted the lower qoute by cw and they could have me back in service.makes no sense!

GoodSamCareTeam

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

to GoodSamCareTeam Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #846042

Mark I sent all my contact information because you say you want to help.I haven't heard a thing 3 days later.

I still am with out use of my 5th wheel waiting for the parts.you ( GoodSam warranty ins.) could have granted a new fridge and it would be installed by now which is cheaper in cost than a new cooling coil also with a new fridge I would have bought a new extended warranty plan. I am a year from retirement and buying a new 5th wheel I wont be buying good sam extended rv warranty. Plenty of other reliable ins.

co.out there.