Our slideout quit working. The $2995 service agreement we paid for would not cover it.

We had to pay $2700 out of pocket. Requested a refund from Hillsboro, where we purchased our 5th wheel. I completed the form and dropped it by their office. I emailed Bryan Estrada twice to make sure he got my paperwork and had forwarded it to Assurant Solutions.

I also inquired as to how long it would take to get our refund. Bryan has not responded.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

#1420613

Might also want to consider sending a him a hard copy letter by registered mail that utilizes "receipt return". You want evidence of problem documented in writing and proof of request for payment.

Email and phone calls aren't going to get it. When in the area drop in there in person and pay the guy a cordial visit to check on where is the money. Last thing they want to do is physically see you walk into the place and see your face in person. But it shows you mean business.

But be nice. Considering the amount of money involved you may get tired of waiting for 8 weeks so a local attorney can get the ball rolling with a letter from his office.

Ultimately veiled written legal threat from attorney will light a fire under these guys. Good luck.

He will probably not actually send in they cancellation until you hassle him several times, then it will take 8 weeks to get it.