Jacksonville, Oregon

Bought a new Forest River Forester in 2014.The delivery was two months late.

When they told us to pick it up, we ended up waiting six hours to get it. We had some minor problems so we went back. Repairs that should have taken days, took weeks. Then the next time we took it up to fix a leak in the main fridge, and a non working outside fridge, and a TV that never worked, we were told that everything was fixed.

Once again drove up there ( 3 hour drive) and we were told that the outdoor fridge was the wrong one and that they would get one locally that day. So, I'm pretty sure someone drove to Walmart to get a fridge that is smaller than the original. They finally realized that yes, the TV did not work. They would order one.

Ok, I have to admit, they actually sent a tech to come down to install the new TV. But, it was the wrong one. But, at least this one works. And I assume the leak on the main fridge is fixed but, I don't know because the fridge now won't work at all.

Sent e-mails, no response. Left voice mail, no response. We purchased the "No Worry" extended warranty. That was a waste of $$$.

Never again.Next RV I'll buy from Larrys RV shop and bar tending school.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about forest river rv from Camping World was service, customer service and service department Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments