Jacksonville, Oregon

Bought a new Forest River Forester in 2014. The delivery was two months late.

When they told us to pick it up, we ended up waiting six hours to get it. We had some minor problems so we went back. Repairs that should have taken days, took weeks. Then the next time we took it up to fix a leak in the main fridge, and a non working outside fridge, and a TV that never worked, we were told that everything was fixed.

Once again drove up there ( 3 hour drive) and we were told that the outdoor fridge was the wrong one and that they would get one locally that day. So, I'm pretty sure someone drove to Walmart to get a fridge that is smaller than the original. They finally realized that yes, the TV did not work. They would order one.

Ok, I have to admit, they actually sent a tech to come down to install the new TV. But, it was the wrong one. But, at least this one works. And I assume the leak on the main fridge is fixed but, I don't know because the fridge now won't work at all.

Sent e-mails, no response. Left voice mail, no response. We purchased the "No Worry" extended warranty. That was a waste of $$$.

Never again. Next RV I'll buy from Larrys RV shop and bar tending school.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service, Bad customer service, Service department, After-sales service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2015.

Comments