I have worked for a lot of companies multi million dollar companies prior military at that, and my major complaint is towards mistreatment of employee's.I have never had issue's in any other position in my life then what I had at this company.

I was pulled into the office regularly by the manager position was threatened at least 2-3 times a week. I was also pulled into the office and accused of getting the position and false accused of nonsense regularly. The place was ran by a crude manager that always tried to intimidate his employee's and young girl that was bitter and not at all nice.

Any complaints about such to the corporate in turn is ignored, and personally a majority of this treatment is what causes the employee's to not care.Frankly I am glad I am elsewhere and do not suggest anyone work for these people and find a company that does care about the customers as well as the employee's.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Brandon, Florida, United States #748408

Camping world SUCKS I'm a ex employee and it's the worst place to work.Marcus care nothing about his employees.

Just about the $.

*** him.

Brandon, Florida, United States #748407

So true. Could not have said it better

Vacaville, California, United States #738158

Another Camping World employee, from VACAVILLE, CA under the leadership of KIMBERLY HOOVER: DITTO and worse!She never quit calling me into her office for *** rumors, accusations that never manifest, overall just being a wench!!!!!

Totally harassing, threatening, and a liar!!!Good luck FRESNO, she's coming your way in DECEMBER----RUN!!!!!!

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #736300

Slow your roll mikebrady or you are gonna blow a gasket.....this is one of the better posts.....it gets worse..

to LTCC Chantilly, Virginia, United States #736304

My gasket was blown around the same time everybody started using the internet.

to LTCC Vacaville, California, United States #738164

LOL---I can't imagine it getting worse when you live it everyday until you almost lose your sanity!! Customers also deserve so much more!! Camping World rip off artist ALERT!!!

Chantilly, Virginia, United States #736244

For God's sake please learn the difference between possesive and plural!!There is no need for an apostrophe on a plural word!

When you are writing about something that belongs to someone, you use an apostrophe - "I got the employee's checks ready" vs "I have many employees".Do you see the difference?

to MikeBrady Chantilly, Virginia, United States #736305

Oops! THat should be "I got the employees' checks ready"