Bought a 2016 Keystone Springdale in Chattanooga Tn. Did not know at the time the electric fireplace did not work. Carried my camper camping world in Nashville Tn. to have it fixed. Dropped it off August 3rd talked to service advisor, he said they would have check it out and call me back. He called about two weeks later said part was ordered and should be there in about 10 days and they also found the converter did not work. He said he would call me when work was completed, about a month later no phone call. I called them and was told part was on backorder and would arrive on October 16. Waited a few days called back left message finally called me back 3 days later. I started getting the run around from them. Service advisor boss finally called Sept 28 and said part was there and my camper would be the 2nd one pulled in the next day. He was supposed to call when they got it ready. By Sunday still no phone call decided to go pick it up Monday the 3rd. Got up there they said the part came in Friday and would take about an hour to fix, so I waited. About 45 minutes later they said another part was bad and that it was on order. I talked him into sending the part to my house so I could put it in. Hooked up my camper and left, told my wife as we left we might get the part and we might not. Will never set foot on Camping World property again. Please if you read these reviews pay attention and stay from them. They are nothing but rip-off artists.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments