RIP OFF ALERT: CAMPINGWORLD.COM.

Don't do business with Campingworld.com.They shipped a duplicate order that I did not request.

Also on this order charged me for an item I did not order or receive. They put a $140 charge on my credit card for their error. DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH CAMPINGWORLD's WEB SITE. Their web system is mess up and duplicates orders or does not delete things from the cart and then charges you for them.

Now I am paying to ship back items I never ordered as per CAMPINGWORLD'S NO CUSTOMER NO SERVICE.

If they messed this sort of thing up, how safe is your credit card information with them!!!Don't shop on line with them!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments