Camping World is big on promises but failures to deliver.During the buying process, I was promised that my camper would receive a ladder to access the roof, it just had to be ordered.

Later, I received a call that Keystone had sent the wrong ladder to be installed and Camping World requested the correct later. Several weeks later, I received a call (after multiple attempts to reach out) that Keystone said that the camper I purchased was not able to have a ladder installed. Camping World instead provided me with a bike, not what I wanted but okay. Then about 1.5 months later I damaged my camper and had to have an awning arm repaired.

This is when I discovered just how unethical Camping World St. Augustine is. After multiple attempts (calling and emailing) I reached the service advisor in charge of my camper. I was told that Keystone was in the middle of midyear inventory (approximately 2 weeks of my camper being in the shop) and they could not find out what type of awning arm was on my camper.

After discovering what type of awning arm was on my camper (4 weeks later), I requested that the damage awning arm be replaced only (if possible I did not want the undamaged arm replaced). Nick said that it was highly recommended that both arms be replaced and that I had to purchase arms from Keystone (unable to purchase separately). I was okay with arrangement at the time. When I finally got my camper back from Camping World St.

Augustine and getting it home (I was unable to inspect the repair due to my camper battery being dead and they did not offer to review the repair with me) I realized that they falsified their service report. Both awning arms were not changed, in fact they only changed the damaged arm. I have attempted to correct this matter with Camping World Corporate, the Service Manager, and the Dealer Manager. The Service Manager, Cody, is rude and unprofessional.

When communicating he the tone and candor of his emails was insulting. When I went to Camping World to speak with the Dealer Manager he was unprofessional and did not introduce himself.

I had requested that I be reimbursed for the other awning arm as they falsified their documentation stating that both had been changed.I would highly recommend that anyone looking to buy a camper or motor home drive far away from Camping World.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments