Inquired on a used camper by phone. Talked to DOUG.

We batted around price points but never agreed on anything. He ran my credit and took my credit card number as a deposit. Said he was taking it off the website listing, and I was going to let him know when I could come up from Ga. I called this morning to let him know I was coming up to look at it since I had been working all weekend.

I was informed he had it in process for someone else. Said since we didn't agree on price on phone before I could even come look at it, that that constituted it as a no go and he never ran my card OR took it offline. Total *** Yes he came up with every excuse in the book to shift the blame on me, but either way DOUG is a liar. He hung up on me when I asked him to just admit he was a liar.

The manager called and asked what he could do for me and I said honor what Doug had told me. He said it was sold. Which was another lie because Doug told me he was waiting on the bank, which means it had not been approved (I've taken out many loans and know the process quite well). Basically it was end of month and they were going to sell whatever they could no matter if they go against their word or not.

Horrible experience and terrible customer service. People like this are why buying a camper is worse than buying cars nowadays.

And NO to whoever with camping world responds.....Not interested in anything from you, and the one option you had to fix the situation, the management lied and denied me that wish. Wish there were negative stars but 1 will have to do

Comments