1.7

Took our 2007 Tiffin Phaeton into Camping World of Dothan, Alabama on 05AUG2015 to have the refrig looked at. Jason Armstrong (Service Rep) helped us out and said it was probably the cooling unit but would check and call me. On 07AUG2015, Jason called to advise it was in fact the cooling unit and it could be repaired for $657 or replaced $1152, not including labor. I advised for the price difference to replace, he replied that is most everybody does for the price and warranty. NOTE: My mistake here......did NOT get it in writing, only his word on the phone.

Imagine our surprise when we picked the rv on 03SEP2015 and he presented a bill for $4,771.37. Our $1152 refrig now cost $3,299.97. Jason's reply. thus far has been, "You have got the better deal." "I have no idea where you got those figures." He has not offer any assistance. I have sent this Camping World Inc on 03SEP2015 with no reply to date.

BJUYER BEWARE ALWAYS GET REPAIR IN WRITING FIRST FROM CAMPING WORLD!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2100 and wants Camping World to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service reps who cannot answer for each other. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments