2.7

Today I was finally made aware of the reason that CW double charges for the same item. CW charges the actual amount once the item is ordered than also charges the full amount for the same item including shipping and tax. This happened twice each time I was told this was an anomaly, however today it happened for the third time and I was told this is the way the system works.

In this world of less than forthright company's looks like CW also can not be honest with their customers.

So for me, I am done with CW and you should be too!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about online order at Camping World was after-sales service , but reviewer liked pleasant salesman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments