2.0

I bought what i thought was a new rv, come to find out it was used. I asked the service manager where the bypass valve for the hotwater was,he told me to pull off the panels till i found it.

This vehicle had over 2000 miles on it. There were small things that needed to be taken care of before i took delivery,but they werent. The service manage must own this company,because there is no reason i or others can see why he still has a job. Once they have your money,you are screwed!

And from the reviews ive read from around the country,so are others. Screw camping world.

And the 6000.00 dollars i paid for an extended warrenty,my loss. I guess.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of thor motor coach rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments