2.0

I bought what i thought was a new rv, come to find out it was used.I asked the service manager where the bypass valve for the hotwater was,he told me to pull off the panels till i found it.

This vehicle had over 2000 miles on it. There were small things that needed to be taken care of before i took delivery,but they werent. The service manage must own this company,because there is no reason i or others can see why he still has a job. Once they have your money,you are screwed!

And from the reviews ive read from around the country,so are others. Screw camping world.

And the 6000.00 dollars i paid for an extended warrenty,my loss.I guess.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of thor motor coach rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments