2.6

Don't buy from Camping World it not worth the hassle.I bought a really nice Montana travel trailer with all the bells and whistles,I used it one time and the ac didn't work.

So we took it back to Camping World and they said there wa nothing wrong with the ac. When it 95 degrees outside and 80 degrees inside and both ac are set on 68 there is something wrong. Now they are telling us there is nothing they can do about it. When you drop that kind of money on a travel trail and Camping World is not willing to fix the problem there is something seriously wrong.

This was a brand new trailer used one time.Don,t waste your time or money go somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2015 keystone rv montana high country rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $46000 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Marcus Lemonis recent political statement should be more than enough to encourage everyone to stop buying from camping world unless your are a funded violent radical leftist. By the way not a white nationalist or neo nazi just an ordinary customer lost forever.