24000 NE Sandy Blvd a, Wood Village, OR 97060, USA

The last 2 experiences with Camping World in Wood Village were negative.Our first experience was a nightmare & worse than our recent purchase.

The most recent purchase was a "new" 2016 Forest River. It was purchased to be lived in and once set up would be difficult to bring in for service. It was supposed to be inspected to make sure everything was working. Fridge didn't work and still doesn't work.

Calls to Camping World were unanswered. We contacted a mobile service that does warranty work. This had nothing to do with Camping World. The complete inspection was done & results were it needed a new Fridge, roof seals had never been resealed, windows were too tight.

If Camping World inspected like written in contract they would have known this.

They should have taken care of the roof long before it was sold.I will never deal with Camping World again.

Review about: 2016 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Rv.

Preferred solution: Admission, apology & correction & repair of problems not covered by warranty..

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments