2.8

I needed to get Warranty work done ordered by NTSB.Camping world took me in tad resolved it.

I am do a refund through Jayco after CWorld filed paper work. They told me it was my responsibility. Now Jayco says they will pay as soon as they get the paperwork. $375.00

The Service person as well as the Service Manage will not return my e mails or phone calls.

How do they keep a good paying customer who has spent a lot of money there.

I am between a rock and a hard place now.Don't know where to go.

This person wrote the review because of "paperwork to be filled out. they won't do it" at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $375 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and respect for the customer, inability to ever answer the phone and lies and mistruths. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments