2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2014 motor home from Camping world of Lakewood Nj July 29 2017, well let me begin, The first thing I will start with is I was charged $2995.00 for paint protection I did not agree to, I purchased a extended warranty for $ 4995.00 and was told that I would never pay more then $50 .00 for any repair when I read the contract it said it was $ 100.00 dollars not $50.00.Then I asked for a refund on the paint protection, Frank Davis the General Manager said a check would be issued to the bank.

well that never happened he said it must have been lost in the mail, so another check was issued to the bank on Sept 29th 2017 well on Saturday Oct, 7th 2017 I recieved a letter from the bank that the check bounced and my name was put in collections. I called Frank Davis , and he never returned my call which he never does. I called corporate Headquarters and was told they would get back to me, this needs to be resolved today Monday Oct, 9th 2017 , I will take a copy of the check and the letter from the bank to the Sheriffs Dept.

and file a formal complaint about Fraud.I await your response.

Review about: Camping World Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Return the RV for a full refund Get my deposit back , and never do business with Camping World nor recomend..

I liked: Lie and never return phone calls.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments