I brought my rv in to this facility to have my one year manufactures warranty repairs documented.Now I would of just brought the rv in and had them fix it but I had two last trips planned at the end of the season and the one year warranty date landed right in the middle of the two trips so I just came in to document what had to get done.

When I arrived I was greeted by the service adviser and we walked out to the rv to begin listing the problems. I was very impressed at the advisers attentiveness and general concern she seemed to have with the work that had to get done and my time constraints everything was seemed like it was going to be no problems. This is why when the adviser told me that I would have to leave the rv at Camping world in order for them to properly diagnose the problems I was having and then I could pickup my rv complete my last two trips and then return for service. Well I listened to the adviser and reluctantly left my rv at Camping world.

The next few weeks were nothing but non returned phone calls to vague voice mails about the service that was getting done and that all my issues were being addressed. Hey wait wasn't I coming back for service I guess not. More phone calls getting no response and finally stopping in to pick up my rv because I needed it for my trip only to be told that I could not take it because Camping world of lakewood nj got robbed and I was the victim. My Catalytic converter got cut off and stolen.

Now I had to wait more weeks and loose my deposits for my trips and I had to pay for my insurance deductible and I did not get reimbursed for anything. To top it off I received no response from Corporate except that it is not their problem or responsibility. f.

u.Camping World of lakeWood.

Review about: Camping World Rv Diagnostics.

Reason of review: no concern for my property while in your custosdy.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

The acceptance of your vehicle by the facility for service constitutes a bailment.

They are responsible for the loss of your catalytic converter and any other damage to the vehicle that occurred while in their possession.

Unfortunately the are not liable for incidental damages such as lost deposits, etc.

I'm not quite clear about what insurance deductible you paid but if it's directly related to vehicle damage you may be entitled to recovery.