I can't say enough about how bad my experience was with Camping World. Right now my RV is stuck there in their service department, and I am in limbo because nobody from their service department will contact me after repeated calls to them. I started reading reviews online, and it appears I am not alone in my experience.

I contacted Good Sam Club, which is somehow affiliated with Camping World. I do not know what is their relationship with Camping World, but I think it is pretty strong. I think they either have the same poor corporate culture as Camping World or they just don't care either.

One review I read mentioned his next call would be to his lawyer. While I am not the litigating type, I think that may have to be my next step -- after all, Camping World has my RV, and if they won't contact me, my RV is stuck there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and lack of follow up and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv repair. Camping World needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments