1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We purchased a new 2017 Keystone Courgar from Camping World Minneapolis (Monticello, MN).My husband stated more than once that we Would be living in this fifth wheel, as we are fulltimers.

He asked that the trailer be gone over with a fine tooth comb since he didn't want any surprises, we were assured this would happen. Right away we had a water leak, we took it in and they fixed it, not so, it still leaked, my husband tore it apart and found a crack in an elbow, they said it would take 2 weeks to get the part, remember we live in this fulltimers. So they sent a tech to find parts at local hardware stores and that took 2 hours, my husband fixed it because they don't have a mobile service!! We also have an appointment to have the water heater checked as it won't work on gas.

The worst part was paperwork no one and I mean no one knows what the other one is doing!!! They sent the tax check, title and paperwork to our mailing address in South Dakota, which had to be forwarded to us in Iowa where we were visiting. I had to send it to South Dakota to the Treasurers Office, from whom I got a call saying the tax collected wasn't correct, I had them call Camping World since they did the paperwork. What a convoluted mess!!

You can't get anyone to return calls. The Finance Manager called me and asked me to call him back, to call on his cell phone since he always had it with him, I did and he still hasn't called me back, it's been over 3 weeks!! Horrible customer service!! This place will soon be out of business if they can't all get on the same page.

Salesman was great to work with, the young lady in the Finance Department was great, she got all my frustration heaped on her, since you can't get anyone else to answer calls.Will never go to Camping World again.

Review about: 2017 Keystone Rv Cougar Xlite Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments