I joined Sam's Club and started ordering items for a older motorhome from Camping World I'm fixing up.First order over $100.00 and got free shipping, all's fine..

Second order $185.00 and when I clicked final on purchase realized I was charged $11.78 shipping.. Live texting was told they had made mistake and I would be refunded on credit card. Third order over $200.00 and this time before final checkout realized was being charged shipping. So thru chat was told that no items were freight, oversize, special shipping, etc that would cause shipping charges.

BUT was told that there were certain items that would cause an order to be ineligble for free shipping. The item they named on my order was a tube of Dicor caulking. I removed this item from cart and shipping charges were still there. I just quit on the order..

Since that time I have spent close to a thousand dollars on items from RV & Auto parts supply, Amazon, and other places.I will not buy from Camping World again, not just because of the shipping charges but mostly because I just don't trust them and they also did NOT take the earlier charges off my credit card...They lost a potential long time customer but I gained insight on which places to deal with and which to avoid.........Dave

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of camping world deal. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments